Who is Daniel?
I am a sports professional. Since the age of eight I have dedicated my life to sport – above all to football which I played in Argentina with a semi professional team.
I have always been related to sports practices and the different forms of training, and this fascination lead me to study Sports Journalism at university, and ultimately to become a Personal Trainer.
In March 2004 I moved to Barcelona, where I completed my training as a PT and a children’s football coach.
One of my dreams when I arrived to this beautiful city was to have my private studio, in the centre of Barcelona, so my clients could feel welcome and enjoy a good moment in their own privacy, and by the end of the session to feel the peace to go into a deep, relaxing stretch – a very important part of the session, all accompanied by good music.
During summertime I work in Ibiza, training regular clients who come from England to spend the summer on the island.
I am an enthusiastic person. I am loyal and punctual. I have a lot of hobbies apart from sports and wellness, such as my interest in culture and languages.
I speak Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Certified Football Coach Level II, FEF,2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Certified Football Coach for Children – Training course taken at “Fundación Marcet”, 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- Certified in Functional Training, Course taken at “Orthos”, 2009, Barcelona, Spain.
- Certified Personal Trainer, Course taken at ”Orthos”, 2009 Barcelona, Spain.
- Bachelor degree in Sports Journalism at the ”Escuela de Ciencias Deportivas” 2000-2002, Buenos Aires, Argentina. I specialized in radio, television and journalism. In-depth knowledge of football, tennis, rugby, motoring and athletics.
Other health professionals in Barcelona
Acupuncture – Uby Muñoz is an acupuncturist in Chinese Medicine with 22 years of clinical experience. She specializes in natural fertility and woman wellness. Phone 622 720 499 or email email@example.com
Physiotherapy – Zoe Queally is a physiotherapist trained in UK, with 14 years of clinical experience. She specializes in spinal problems, sports injuries and repetitive strain injuries. Phone 687 033 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org